Support Coordination helps build your ability to act independently. This can include empowering you to access and coordinate your supports, and providing assistance to help you participate more in your community.
Support Coordination plays an important role in assisting NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) participants and their support networks to build skills, implement choice and direction, establish resilience, and form an identity within their community.
Support Coordinators can provide you with as much or as little support as you need.
At Mid Support, our Support Coordinators can assist you with:
- Exploring disability support system options
- Informing you about the available options
- Recommending suitable services that will nest help the individual
- Increasing your knowledge about the NDIS and how it can help you
- Strengthen informal or mainstream support
- Assist to build and manage an NDIS plan.