From joining a gym to hanging out with new friends, our Community Inclusion services have something for everyone.
Community and Inclusion
Our range of activities are a great way to make friends and try new things! It’s up to you what you’d like to get involved in. We will work with you to design a program that you will love.
A few of the activities you can choose from include:
- Keep active by joining a gym or learn to dance
- Hang out and make new friends with BBQs, movie nights and trips to local events
- Connect with your community by joining a local church or community group
- Try out a new hobby or enrol in an arts and crafts, music, drama, or photography class
- Choose to support a worthy cause by volunteering for an organisation
- Explore your local area with a day trip to check out the sights.
It’s up to you how you’d like to get involved in or what you’d like to learn in our Community and Recreation services. We will work with you to put together a program that you will love.
If you have any further questions about our community participation and inclusion programs, contact us on (02) 4966 5806.
Where there’s a will, there’s a way!
To learn more about our services or to refer yourself or someone you know please contact us.